Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michelle Walsh Ref: Psychic Medium

Michelle Walsh Ref: Psychic Medium


This article about Michelle Walsh aka “Ananthasree” (an ex-devotee of Amma and webmaster for the former “Cult Of The Hugging Saint” website) will be used as a reference in a larger article being written about her.

Michelle Walsh widely solicited herself on hundreds of websites, forums and ads on the internet as a renowned psychic, ethical psychic, trance medium, animal communicator, clairvoyant, clairaudient, tarot card reader, spirit channeler, etc. As a matter of fact, Michelle Walsh considered herself such a notable, reputable and renowned psychic, she claimed she was dubbed the “Block Island Psychic”, moved to New York to broaden her clientele and that she helped locate missing children at Project Find - A Chance Connection. Michelle Walsh also purchased two psychic domains and advertised her psychic services on three free web-hosting sites:

  1. psychicperceptions.com (expired and unavailable)

  2. psychicforecast.com (expired and unavailable)

  3. psychicforecast.squarespace.com (expired and unavailable)

  4. spiritofjoy.50megs.com (taken over by the hosting company)

  5. michellereadings.tripod.com (operational but all pictures deleted)


Since Michelle Walsh forfeited and allowed her “psychicperceptions.com” and “psychicforecast.com” domains to expire (and has not renewed the domains or duplicated their content to any other website), the issue of infringement is moot since: 1) The screencaptures are of former webpages; 2) Are being provided for referencing purposes only and verification of psychic claims; 3) Are being published on a non-profit blog; 4) Are properly attributed; 5) Are screencaptures without duplication of text; 6) Are not derivatives; and 7) Are unaltered (click image to enlarge).

A small sampling from hundreds of results obtained for Michelle Walsh’s extensive and widely self-solicited psychic claims on the internet (click image to enlarge).

Even as a devotee of Amma, Michelle Walsh was soliciting her alleged psychic abilities to other spiritualists on the IndiaDivine.org domain:
Namah Shivayah,

I agree that a healthy dose of caution is important. Through Amma’s grace, I have been giving readings as my full time career since I was 16 years old. I was born clairaudient and clairvoyant, and this runs back three generations on my Mother's side of the family. Honestly, it is a blessing and a curse. I am thankful that I have been able to help people through my ability,and make a living doing it, but it is also not easy work....it is very taxing emotionally and often physically. Often I will read for 6 months and then take 6 months off (as I am sort of doing now!)

I have done countless lectures on the nature of psychic fraud, because I can’t tell you the number of clients I have who have such horror stories about getting taken for a ride by “psychics”. I talk about some of this on my website at PsychicForecast.com I consider myself an ethical psychic, so this is an issue that I am passionate about. Sweta mentioned I do a lot of work in aiding in the search for missing children and animals. This is true, and I think it is important, if we have this gift, to use it for the greater good..

I would always suggest looking within before seeking external help in the form of a psychic. When giving a reading, many times I find that the information I give my clients simply validates what they already knew or where thinking. Also, we can always go straight to the source of EVERYTHING....the master psychic...our beloved Amma!

Love,

Ananthasree

http://www.ananthasree.com (Post On IndiaDivine.org)


Therefore, it can clearly be evidenced that Michelle Walsh presented herself as (and claimed to be) a notable, reputable and renowned public figure in the psychic arena. As such, Michelle Walsh’s public status as a famous psychic is worthy of research and criticism.

UPDATES:
- Michelle Walsh - Critic Of Ammachi
- Michelle Walsh Ref: Past Praise Of Amma
- MandrakeGhost / Michelle Walsh Exposed